Private training and group classes are two different types of learning experiences, each with its own advantages and disadvantages. Here are some key differences between them:
- Individual Attention: Private training provides personalized attention to the learner, while group classes involve learning with others. In a private training session, the instructor can focus solely on the needs of the learner, providing feedback and addressing specific areas of weakness. In group classes, attention is divided among all participants, and instructors may not have the time to give individualized attention to each student.
- Customization: Private training allows for a more customized learning experience, as the instructor can tailor the curriculum to meet the specific needs and goals of the learner. In contrast, group classes are often designed to cover a broad range of topics, and may not be as flexible in terms of customization.
- Interactivity: Group classes offer the opportunity to interact with other learners, which can be beneficial in terms of developing social skills and collaborating with others. Private training is more focused on individual learning, which may not provide as many opportunities for social interaction.
- Pace of Learning: Private training sessions can move at a pace that is comfortable for the learner, whereas group classes may move more quickly to cover all the material in the allotted time. This can be an advantage for learners who need more time to absorb and process information, but may be a disadvantage for those who thrive in a fast-paced environment.
- Cost: Private training sessions are typically more expensive than group classes, as the learner is paying for one-on-one attention from the instructor. Group classes are generally more affordable, but may not provide the same level of individual attention.
CORE FUSION with Deborah
Dynamic strength, stabilization, and a fusion of cardiovascular
intervals with invigorating core exercises.
Expect: lunges, squats, rotational movement, and multi directional mobility and strength.
We intentionally keep our classes small to monitor form, intensity, and every individual’s experience.
Appropriate for ALL Levels
All services at MovingRoom Coaching are Nonrefundable.
We work very hard to bring you quality and top notch service.
When you book a class or any appointment including; Events, Classes, Personal Training, Infrared Sauna, and Coaching ALL require 24 hours notice or the customer is charged the full amount if the participant cancels or does not show up within the allotted time slot booked.
Please only book a class if you know you are coming, we have limited space and lots of interest, we plan for every individual.
Thank you for understanding!
KETTLE BELL CRUSH with Brian